[OSGeo Finance] Re: [Board] Spending Limits

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 26 22:30:16 EDT 2008

Frank,

Note - I can't remember the amounts that were involved -- however we
did not budget any discretionary funds for officers. So if this were
to actually be used, there would be no corresponding budget category
to associate this with which is a bit of a problem if we're trying to
keep a balanced budget. :)

Dave