[OSGeo Finance] Financial Reports

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Nov 30 11:09:45 EST 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> I had set these up as a reminder for myself to get them updated.  Frank,
> if you find them useful let me know, otherwise I'll just turn off the
> auto-send feature like I meant to earlier :)

Tyler,

My concern with these reports is that they don't provide information on
the status of entering transactions.  So while they purport to be current,
it is entirely possible that the entering of transactions is a few weeks
behind.

Members of the finance committee can already do reports on demand themselves
if they want.

So I'd be inclined to discontinue them.

Best regards,