[OSGeo Finance] RE: MapGuide Open Source Project Donations

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Oct 2 17:06:08 EDT 2009

Hi Tyler,

The donation button can handle a "notes" field but it looks as though the transaction details have to be pulled for each donation in order to see it.  The notes field does not seem to come up in the transaction history when exported as csv.

For MapGuide, we may want to create a separate "MapGuide Donations" button with a specific donation id.  The donation id is visible in the csv exported history which should make the accounting easier.

Thanks,
Trevor