[OSGeo Finance] 2010 Budget

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 8 11:51:49 EDT 2010

One way to also look at this is to highlight the gap between revenue and expenses, and propose two alternatives:  1.  Bring in more sponsorships; or 2. Cut budget (list in priority the discretionary spend that would need to be cut).  The dialog also can discuss costs that are fixed (have to be spent in normal operating costs) to help show the limited areas to reduce the budget.

Overall it's a pretty bare bone budget, but realistic for the times.

Ken Tamura
AEC Division of Autodesk, Inc.
415-547-2114 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)