[OSGeo Finance] 2009 Finance review

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 19 19:30:58 EST 2010

Still working with Frank to finalise our detailed numbers, but I updated
the wiki page Frank started, just to give you some idea how we did
versus budget:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2009_Finance_Review

See final two colums for 2009 final and variance from budget. Nice to
see we were about to keep our expenses about $71k under budget.  Less
encouraging to see revenues were $41k under budget, even when including
large net proceeds (~$45k) from FOSS4G that were not budgeted for.

I'm sure there are mistakes, but thought I'd put it out there for you.