[OSGeo Finance] Reviving the Finance Committee

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 21 14:04:14 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Daniel Morissette
<dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

> Please all members confirm you interest in continuing, or indicate your
> intention to step down. I hope you'll all be staying but want to make sure
> before we get going.

Daniel,

I am interested in remaining on the finance committee.  I would also
mention that Lisa Sweeney has expressed an interest in participating.
I have cc:ed her.

Tyler and/or I can facilitate access read-access to the quickbooks
online system for everyone interested.

Best regards,