[OSGeo Finance] Reviving the Finance Committee

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Mon Sep 26 12:54:26 EDT 2011

Hello all,
Sorry for the late reply.  I'm back in the office now and have had time to catch up.   This is great that the group is getting back together.  Unfortunately I'm now spending my 'extra' hours on another non-for profit organization as a board member.  I wish the group all the best and future success.

Best regards,
Ken

Ken Tamura
AEC Division of Autodesk, Inc.