[OSGeo Finance] Reviving the Finance Committee

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 27 19:09:05 EDT 2011

Daniel, I've set you up as a signer at the bank.  Your local branch should be in touch when the papers are in-hand for you to sign.

I asked about corporate credit cards and they said it's best to initiate it at your end, as rules in Quebec will be different than BC.  Though the account is actually in BC, so who knows what will happen!

Tyler