[OSGeo Suomi] devALPO 2016

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 6 05:16:39 PDT 2016

Hi Ari, Pekka, Kari, all,

I wonder if you have considered using the FOSS4G brand for your local
event.  The benefits are that instantly your event is part of a
world-wide network, where people and leaders share news of upcoming
FOSS4G events all around the world.  I just thought I would ask here
directly :)  But I can understand if there are legacy reasons to not.

Thanks,

-jeff