[OSGeo Suomi] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:56:48 PDT 2017

Hei,

Onko kukaan suomalainen Bostoniin menijä kiinnostunut sanomaan pari
sanaa vaikkapa kevään onnistuneesta FOSS4G Suomesta?

Ari

-------- Välitetty viesti / Fwd.Msg --------
Aihe: 	[OSGeo-Discuss] Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017
Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting
Päiväys: 	Wed, 9 Aug 2017 23:32:37 -0400
Lähettäjä: 	Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu>
Vastaanottaja: 	osgeo <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear all,

in addition to the call from Jody to provide your information for the
new website,
this is a final call for contributions to the OSGeo Annual General meeting
The program for OSGeo Annual General meeting is filling up quickly, so
if you would like to present a brief report about OSGeo project, local
chapter or a committee activities, please sign up on wiki here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017

and add your slide(s) here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9CH_YXRg0VKqtgeQ/edit?usp=sharing

For the AGM report I have found that we had at least 15 regional FOSS4G
related conferences since FOSS4G Bonn - see slide 10 above. I you find
that I missed any, please let me know so that I can add it (or just add
it yourself).
Similarly for Code / community sprints (slide 11) and sessions, booths
at other conferences.

Thanks to all who already signed up and added slides - feel free to
include some photos or images to share the creative spririt and fun.

Helena
for your OSGeo BoD

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu <mailto:hmitaso at ncsu.edu>
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which
Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”