[ForestryTools] Forestry-Toolkit Structure

Abdoul O. Dia dia.abdoul at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:00:11 PDT 2013

Hi Lee,

The attachment works well for me. For your previous questions, I still
believe that we should spend a bit of time on the design to make sure
that we are heading into the right direction and avoid leaving important
things a side. We could improve the framework that you've suggested.
What do you think guys?

Abdoul