[ForestryTools] database/ early design

Abdoul O. Dia dia.abdoul at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:03:26 PDT 2013

Hi Lee,

This could be a way to start and test it. But we need to keep in mind
that we'll need to handle external files (e.g. csv) and to manage
spatial data (e.g.: vectors). The relationship between the external and
spatial data should be kept some how so we can attribute to every single
point or polygone in a shapefile its related data from the field. In
this case I think using a database would be easier. What others think?

Abdoul