[FOSS-GPS] Hamish Taylor is currently on recreation leave!

hamish.taylor at dse.vic.gov.au hamish.taylor at dse.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 17 12:02:22 EST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  11/12/2009 and will not return until
04/01/2010.

Thanks for your email. I will respond to your message when I return on
Monday 4 January 2010.
If your correspondance is urgent, please contact the Positioning Regional
Victoria Project Manager, Jacqueline LeLievre on 03 8636 2377 or
Jacqueline.LeLievre at dse.vic.gov.au.
Kind Regards,
Hamish Taylor

Notice: