[FOSS-GPS] Ntrip servers and casters?

John Morris john at coyotebush.net
Tue May 5 16:59:23 EDT 2009

I have a lightweight ntrip caster which fits on machines as small as a
"slug" (the Linksys NSLU2 running Linux). I'll need a day or two to dust the
code off. It works as a basic distribution point with no fancy features. A
complete caster would have management interfaces, archives, protocol
conversion and security. Mine just retransmits the bits.

The goal was to run on a cheap, low power microcontroller which I could
shove into a closet and forget.

  - John Morris