[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS: Call for translations!

Sander van Grieken sander at 3v8.net
Wed Apr 21 03:05:18 EDT 2010

Hi Gabriele,

Would be great if you could do the italian translation. When doing the dutch translation,
I found that 'poedit' was the most useful tool to do the translations. If I recall
correctly it was just a matter of getting the source code, opening the .pot file with
poedit, and start editing. If you need any help getting started just ask.

grtz,
Sander