[FOSS-GPS] Re: osm-gps-map patches for FoxtrotGPS (was: Whats up with FoxtrotGPS?)

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Wed Dec 29 21:21:18 EST 2010

John Stowers <john.stowers.lists at gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, 2010-12-25 at 09:30 -0500, Joshua Judson Rosen wrote:
> > John Stowers <john.stowers.lists at gmail.com> writes:

> > > Sorry, I don't know what you mean by this, would you care to explain?
> >
> > Something like this:
>
> Thanks, applied. I remember talking about this with you previously.

Thanks :)

> Is there anything else you need from osm-gps-map, I am looking to do a
> release this week.

I think that's basically it, as far as I'm aware;
attached are some patches that I've been applying locally
to get osm-gps-map to build and run on Debian 5.0 (Lenny),
in case anyone else wants them, but I'm not sure that I'd say
any of them are particularly important fixes to have upstream--
especially given that Squeeze/6.0 appears due soon.