[FOSS-GPS] Whats up with FoxtrotGPS?

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Thu Nov 4 12:48:22 EDT 2010

John Stowers <john.stowers.lists at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> Good to see you back hacking on on foxtrotgps again.
>
> > I've been working at integrating that ogm-widget branch; it's progressing,
> > though slowly. I've uploaded the parts that I believe are solid progress
> > to my web-site, for the time being:
> >
> >     http://www.hackerposse.com/~rozzin/foxtrotgps/branches/ogm-widget
>
> Any more progress with this?

Sort of...: I just started getting back to this, last week--
picking through the POI- and photo-management conversions.

I'm travelling for the next week or so, with intermittent
Internet access, but I may be able to start pushing some more
changes on that branch when I get back. I'm not really sure
how long it's going to take to get through the whole thing,
though.

I also have some minor fixes to osm-gps-map that I owe you--
I'll see about putting a patchset together.

Did you have any thoughts on adding a `zoom offset' control
to osm-gps-map?