[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB: How to use it to develop a cheap DGPS basestation?

Tomoji Takasu ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Sat Nov 13 09:43:31 EST 2010

Dear Mauro

> I was trying to follow your code, looking for the step where the
> PseudoRange Correction and the Rate Range Correction (PRC[m] + RRC[m/s])
> are generated for each satellite (based on the raw data from the device
> used as base and the fixed position of it) before being feed to the
> solution computation for the rover position (when using DGPS mode), but I
> couldn't find it.

Current version (2.4.0) does not include RTCM output for
DGPS or RTK base station. Please use receiver raw
proprietary messages for this purpose at this moment.

I will add RTCM output function in the future version for raw
pseudorange and carrier-phase. I have not decided whether
to support RTCM 2 PRC-type DGPS correction for many
existing receivers. If many requests, I will consider it.

regards,

********
Tomoji TAKASU