[FOSS-GPS] rtklib: antenna models and how to create them

Tomoji TAKASU ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Mon Nov 22 18:33:53 EST 2010

Dear Timo

Thanks Thomas for helpful comment.

In addition to Thomas's comment, I had measured several cheap
antenna's PCV 2 yeas ago. Refer the following page and paper.

http://gpspp.sakura.ne.jp/anteva/antpcv.htm
http://gpspp.sakura.ne.jp/paper2005/isgps2008_paper_ttaka.pdf

Usually the consumer-grade antenna's PCV model is not provided.
So you have to measure it by yourself. If you do not care cm-level
accuracy, you need not to apply PCV model to your antenna.

regards,

*********
Tomoji TAKASU