[FOSS-GPS] Tango/Foxtrot GPS - Plotting locations of multiple things

Ben McCarthy b.mccarthy at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 2 18:12:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I actually managed to get this working shortly after sending my original email using move_map() and just passing in zero.

So my main question relating to the mapping side of things now is about if I wanted to add tracks to each of the other locations displayed. I'm not really sure I actually want to do that (I imagine the map could get quite confusing as it is scribbled all over with the tracks) but out of curiosity I'm interested to know if this has already been done by incorporating osm-gps-maps. There seems to have been some previous discussion about this but it's not clear what was achieved.

Or is it the case that within Tango/Foxtrot it would actually be more straightforward to use existing functions to draw the additional tracks, I haven't looked into this area of the code yet.

Cheers,

Ben