[FOSS-GPS] Position modes in RTKPOST

Tomoji TAKASU ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Tue Nov 1 10:51:02 EDT 2011

Dear Antonio

> 2. By EKF are you referring to "extended Kalman filter"? I suppose that
> "extended Kalman filter" is KF applied to non-linear mathematical models.
> Am I right?

Yes.

If either the system-model or the measurement-model
is non-linear, "extended" KF is used. In the RTKLIB case,
only the measurement-model is nonlinear. The system-
model is not nonlinear.

Someone use it only for a non-linear system-model. If
so, RTKLIB just employs KF.

regards,

*********
Tomoji TAKASU