[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB SKYTRAQ

Fred Labrosse ffl at aber.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 07:21:03 PDT 2012

On Saturday 18 August 2012 20:04:43 julio menezes wrote:
> Hi Fred

I think my problem is solved (or close to it anyway).  I emailed the support
address of RTKLIB and got a few emails back.

The problem is that the position of the base station has to be given.  I
thought that if I only wanted a relative position I didn't need to, but it
appears that I have to.  I just gave a rough estimate of the position of the
base station and now easily get a FLOAT solution, sometimes a FIX.  Next step
is to post-process base station log files to hopefully get a better position
for it, and therefore a better kinematic solution.

Will report back.

Cheers,

Fred