[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib on Linux

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 2 14:28:16 EST 2012

Rai,

I found here a small script I have used (attached).
I hope it helps.

btw: the GNU/LINUX applications are:
(1) RTKRCV  Real‐time Positioning. The console AP version of RTKNAVI.
(2) RNX2RTKP  Post‐Processing Analysis. The console AP version of RTKPOST.
(3) POS2KML  Google Earth KML converter for solution files.
(4) CONVBIN  RINEX Converter of receiver raw data. The console AP version of RTKCONV.
(5) STR2STR   Stream Server. Console AP version of STRSVR.

julio menezes

I remember I have fixed an small problem with convbin main().