[FOSS-GPS] RE: Does Moving Base RTK increase both receiver's accuracy or increase one to other's accuracy.

adioshun adioshun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:10:56 EST 2012

Thanks for your reply.

"However, one receiver or other (the least mobile one) needs positioning
some other way to give the whole system good absolute positioning. "
1] It means, at least, one receiver needs high accuracy position
information? We assume that whole system equips with the same level
accuracy receiver(2m error & 300m baseline)

"I've got very good results (sub decimetre over short baselines) from moving
baseline positioning in terms of the vector between two moving receivers."
2] what is the meaning of "in terms of the vector" ?

3] We don't need absolute positioning. How about the relative positioning(=
Just Distance and direction)?
Does movingbase can meet the requirements(increased distance accuracy and
direction) by movingbase function?

thanks again

--
View this message in context: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/Does-Moving-Base-RTK-increase-both-receiver-s-accuracy-or-increase-one-to-other-s-accuracy-tp7279597p7283048.html
Sent from the Open Source GPS-related discussion and support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.