[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB RTCM3 Problems

Daniel Kranich daniel at NUSalaska.com
Mon Jul 9 10:34:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have started using RTKLIB with Michele Bavaro's Denga10 GPS receiver
for doing some precise GIS mapping. My Issue lies with RTKLIB's ability
to receive real time RTCM3 data from a local CORS base station (not the
Denga10). According to this page:
http://www.rtklib.com/rtklib_releasenote.htm on the RTKLIB website,
RTKLIB only supports type 1002 and 1004 GPS correction measurements, and
only type 1010 and 1012 GLONASS correction measurements. However my
local CORS base station is only outputting type 1003 GPS measurements
and type 1011 GLONASS measurements, neither of which are supported. I
talked with Michele about this and he pointed me here to see if anyone
had encountered and solved this problem.

Has anyone made a patch for either of these two correction data types?

Thank you!

--
Daniel Kranich
Northern Utility Services