[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib begginer's question

Daniel Kranich daniel at NUSalaska.com
Mon Jul 23 14:10:24 PDT 2012

Hello!

I would suggest taking a look at Michele Bavaro's GPS recievers. I have
just bought several and are very pleased with their functionality. I am
currently using this board:
http://www.onetalent-gnss.com/ideas/usb-hw-receivers/denga10 He
suggested that board because of GLONAS support which is helpful in
northern latitudes. It is also an NVS board which Michele has ALREADY
created a patch for RTKlib which supports the NVS format.

Michele has also been invaluable as far as technical support goes, and
if you post questions here, I'm sure I can put some of my learned
experience to work so that you dont have to bother Michele quite as much.

--
Daniel Kranich
Northern Utility Services