[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB and Master Auxiliary approach

Tomoji TAKASU ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Sat Jun 16 06:53:01 PDT 2012

Dear Fabrizio

> So when I use Master auxiliary corrections it's a simple Nearest?
> What a pity. Because in high-speed moving vehicle apps I believe MAX is
> the best solution.

The implementation of MAC is not so difficult. Please
do it by yourself. All codes are open.

> What about RAIM algoriths to integrate in RTKLIB?

> Do you think it could be possible to integrate this or another RAIM
> algorithm in RTKLIB?

I tried several SSE algorithms in previous versions but
most of them are disabled in current, because they
sometimes much degrade solution availability. It's just
a trade-off problem.

In my opinion, RTK alone is not suitable to safety critical
applications because it is hard to avoid all of wrong
ambiguity resolution (miss-fix) without any external aid
like INS.

I agree reliable RTK is an important issue to investigate.

Tomoji TAKASU