[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS: add track-logging toggle to the toolbar? (was: FoxtrotGPS - are suggestions welcome ?)

David dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 30 15:16:18 PDT 2012

Thanks heaps Joshua, that sounds great !

Its going to take me a day or so to test it I am afraid. I am about to upgrade to new release of Ubuntu and don't want to pull down the tools i need to build foxtrot until after the upgrade.

Further, I will be in Melbourne (big city) for a week or so and that not a great place to really test it out. But I can have a quick look to ensure it seems Ok....

Thanks again.

David

.