[FOSS-GPS] PPP with RTKLib: RINEX O- and N- files?

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:43:46 PST 2013

Hi all,

I want to do PPP calculations based on RINEX files produced by a Dicom
GTR51 timing/GPS receiver.

By default it produces RINEX 3.10 files with a filename O.Z which I assume
is Observation data which is zipped - and this is the data I would like to
use for the calculations.
But when I feed this to RTKPOST I get an error "no nav data"

I was able to succeed with this by manually exporting both an N-file and an
O-file from the GTR51.
When both of these are used as input to RTKPOST, I get a PPP solution.

Does this have something to do with the PPP mode kinematic/static/fixed?
Is there a way to tell RTKPOST that my receiver is fixed, no Nav data is
required, and it processes just the Observation data?

thanks,
Anders Wallin