[FOSS-GPS] Raw Data from NEO-6M

Josh Leighton leighton.josh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:59:39 PDT 2014

You should also be able to provide a startup message for RTKLIB to send to
the receiver.  I use it with str2str and if I recall rtkrcv / RKNAVI
support it as well.  For ublox it looks like:

!UBX CFG-RATE 1000 1 1      # set update period in milliseconds
!UBX CFG-MSG 2 17 0 0 0 1   # RXM RAW - required for rtklib
!UBX CFG-MSG 2 16 0 0 0 1   # RXM SFRB - recommended for rtklib
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 0 0 0 0 1  # NMEA GGA
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 1 0 0 0 0  # NMEA GLL
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 2 0 0 0 0  # NMEA GSA
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 3 0 0 0 0  # NMEA GSV
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 4 0 0 0 1  # NMEA RMC
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 5 0 0 0 0  # NMEA VTG
!UBX CFG-MSG 240 8 0 0 0 0  # NMEA ZDA

The first two numbers of each CFG-MSG line define the message, and the
following 4 0s and 1s turn that message on and off for different interfaces
(usb, serial, etc)

-Josh