[FOSS-GPS] Raw Data from NEO-6M

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 13:20:43 PST 2014

Last I checked, it was incredibly difficult to source "T" models out of
UBlox.  They don't want to sell to individuals, only reels to OEMs.
They did technically sell singles but at a comically high price compared
to reels, and they were very specific that they did NOT want a reel to
be broken up and resold outside of a commercial product.  Yes, it's strange.

NVS does sell singles freely, and the price is good.  Big Secret: yes
Newark does carry them, but don't use Newark- just go to the NVS website:

http://www.nvs-gnss.com/products/receivers/item/2-nv08c-csm.html

Select "Contacts" and find your region.  The reps do sell singles
straight to consumers, at a much lower price.

Danny