[FOSS-GPS] Which settings must I chose to post-process 1/2h known base + station observations

jbeale1 beale at bealecorner.com
Fri Jan 24 16:05:05 PST 2014

The accuracy of Google Earth satellite images varies from less than 1 m in
some places, to at least several meters. See for example "Positional
Accuracy Testing of Google Earth" in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF
MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING, VOL.4, NO.6, JULY 2013
http://www.ijmse.org/Volume4/Issue6/paper2.pdf

--
View this message in context: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/Which-settings-must-I-chose-to-post-process-1-2h-known-base-station-observations-tp7572759p7572807.html
Sent from the Open Source GPS-related discussion and support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.