[FOSS-GPS] Single frequency static PPP

beale beale at bealecorner.com
Thu May 8 10:49:01 PDT 2014

I don't know what the list rules are but I am doing (I think) something similar to you, static PPP with a LEA-6T-0 so I'm interested. I didn't know until just now that there was any online service handling single-frequency observations. So far I have only my own solution with RTKLIB static PPP only.  With a fixed antenna mounted on my chimney and gathering data over some weeks, the scatter of all the daily solutions is approximately 20 cm, not much better than that in any case.

I don't know where you're located, but since CSRS is the Canadian Spatial Reference System, does that service solve for positions outside Canada? Eg. I'm in the US and I wonder if they may be increasingly inaccurate with increasing distance from Canada.  But I'm no expert on reference frames.