[FOSS-GPS] rtklib kinematic Stop Go post-processing with rnx2rtkp

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:58:08 PDT 2015

Let me resurrect this old thread.

The processing could be done in kinematic mode (either forward-only or
forward+backward combined).  That way, initialization tricks (antenna-swap,
fixed-length bar) as well as ambiguity reinitialization (cycle slips) are
less of an issue.

Then stop-and-go could be implemented forming weighted averages of the
kinematic position coordinates and precision (3-by-1 vectors and 3-by-3
matrices).

It'd require a time table of occupation start and end times (and marker
name), which could be obtained simply grepping the rover RINEX observation
file to extract event flags.

If I were to implement this, I'd be easier for me to do it Octave rather
than built into RTKLIB's C code.

-Felipe.

PS: the non-integer epoch seconds can be handled by teqc, see, e.g.:
<http://postal.unavco.org/pipermail/teqc/2012/001310.html>

Sat Jan 18 06:54:24 PST 2014