[FOSS-GPS] RTKPLOT SNR plotting

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:36:40 PST 2015

I don't think it's implemented, and I think if it were, the resulting plot
would be disappointing, as the SNR flag goes through heavy quantization --
essentially a nine-step ladder figure.  For anything useful, your best bet
would be obtaining access to the original data in binary proprietary format
and convert to RINEX again, with the proper SNR observable in place.
-F.