[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKGPS+ as a server!?

xeee fabiomonteiro3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:45:51 PST 2015

Hi,
I have 2 ublox NEO-6P adaptors capable of outputting RAW Data, and I was
trying to use the following the configuration:
- One ublox connected to an android phone running RTKGPS+ (the NTRIP Caster
branch) and outputting one solution as a NTRIP Server.
- The other ublox connected to a Laptop running RTKLIB, and using the rover
input as the Serial ublox and the Base Input as the  NTRIP Client with
format RTCM3.

The phone is able to get a Single Solution and all the status icon are
green/blinking.
In the laptop, the rover part is able to get a single solution and shows the
satellites. The NTRIP Client (Base Input) says its connected (and the status
icons are green) but it doesn't show the satellites, and if I try the
Kinematic mode it always go back to Single.

I'm new to the rtklib so I don't know if what I'trying to do is possible.
Any advice?