[FOSS-GPS] rtklib / rnx2rtkp gps/glonass

Dimitris Psychas psxdimitris at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 04:10:57 PDT 2015

Dear Matt,

since it works, everything is fine. However, I also used the package RTKLIB for my Diploma Thesis, and I was using the combined broadcast navigation message files from the pilot project MGEX (.yyp). As I remember, everything worked fine and there was not any problem in the PPP processing after the installation of the latest patch.

If anything else occurs, just contact me.

Best regards,

Dimitrios V. Psychas