[FOSS-GPS] Beidou sattelites reception in RTKNAVI

Dhirendra Singh dskumher1968 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 03:22:24 PDT 2016

I am using NV08C-CSM latest hardware version 5 which has 2 optional
firmwares, GPS + GLONASS & GPS + BEIDOU
I am using GPS+BEIDOU firmware. The problem is that when I choose
GPS,BEIDOU & SBAS from RTKNAVI options,only GPS satellites are chosen &
seen. Beidou sattelites are not seen & taken into account for the solution.
SBAS sattelites are also not seen( only letter "G"is seen in the RTKNAVI
window) . There is not such problem with GLONASS sattelites. Can anyone
provide solution to this problem ? When I use Hemisphere A100 smart antenna
(which is a GPS+SBAS receiver ) , both GPS & SBAS sattelites are seen (
letter "GS" is seen in the RTKNAVI window). I am using RTKLIB 2.4.2 patch
11 software version.

With regards,
Dhirendra singh,
INDIA.