[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS - POI and other stuff

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 15 03:14:22 PST 2016

On 15/12/16 20:52, Sezer Yalcin wrote:
> Just for #1
> Sqlite is very common database. You can use available C libraries or
> deal with it use simpler scripting languages like PHP
> https://secure.php.net/manual/en/book.sqlite3.php

Yes, thanks Sezer. I should have chosen my words more carefully. What I
want to know is the database schema, the names of the database columns
and what sort of data foxtrot expects to find in there. If I could find
an (Foxtrot POI) example file, I could use sqlite to dump the schema but
I have not found anything like one.

But thanks for your response anyway.

David