[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKGPS for AR project.

precise_ar hassanayoub85 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:03:50 PST 2016

Dear,
I am new to RTKLIB and RTK GPS, and I am here because I work in an AR
project, where I want to use precise GPS to show 3D buildings on some places
to be used in AR application.

I started discovering what is tiem precision gps and what is rtklib; Ive
purchased a ubloc lea-6t and skytra gps reciever, and I succeed reading the
binary from rtknavi then convert it to raw data by rtkconv.

Now I want to access the raw data as serial, any idea on how to do this? i
simply want to connect to the reciever and get the raw data in serial
connection, as I am already connecting to a mobile phone too and reading the
accelometer position by serial too, so i wat to read both data in realtime
to be able to know where is the mobile, and where he is looking and wher eis
the position it is looking at.

Any idea?

Thanks