[FOSS-GPS] Online NTRIP caster

David Kelley DavidKelley at ITSware.net
Wed Apr 5 15:32:23 PDT 2017

Ilya:
That look rather interesting,  and I like the overall GUI look. Just saw
it this morning, and I for one and glad to see more of these sort of
open Caster efforts popping up.

If you want, we can test it a bit with various streams from the RTK2go
or the use-snip.com casters from our servers here, but please send me a
private note if we overwhelm it.  I was only able to glance at the site
a short while today (we are about to release the Ubuntu flavor of our
Caster so office is nuts) but very much look forward to tinkering with
it further.

Regards, David Kelley  (SNIP product manager)