[FOSS4G-Oceania-discuss] [Aust-NZ] FOSS4G SotM Oceania meeting minutes

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:04:52 PDT 2018

Brad, this is good feedback, thank you.

I agree with you point that it should be clear that parents are to be
responsible for their children.

I've suggested alternative wording (using track changes) in our source
document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q_S01zTDMP1TUpLQQo3O0wmnP1UmcvW3mPSORn4h9uc/edit#

Feel free to do likewise and add comments or alternative wording,
preferably when you are logged in so we know who has suggested what.

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254