[FOSS4G-Oceania] Position 96 article

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:01:47 PDT 2018

Thanks Daniel for publishing our Open Geospatial article in Position
Magazine, and for your kind offer of copies. I do like the way you have
laid the article out. It makes it look very professional.

I won't be needing a paper version myself, but am CCing the FOSS4G
committee to see if we want to have copies on a stand at the FOSS4G
conference?

(The Position article is a much prettier version of the story here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dBwvc6M2fRU7_csK5rh64QscrzrXC4wl2l-gr6uG24o/edit
)

--
Cameron Shorter