[FOSS4G-Oceania] presentation videos

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:49:23 PST 2018

Web site would be pretty easy - just tested it out with HTTrack, which
pulls it all down as HTML, and it works like a charm.

I think we should give it a once over and make any final changes for how we
want the website to look long-term, then we can pull down the final HTML,
and replace the current Drupal site with the HTML version... that'll be a
more stable way to keep it for posterity, long term. If anyone has any
thoughts on final changes to the website, I'll aim to wrap those up this
weekend as well and make the archive.

Cheers
John