[FOSS4G-Oceania] MOTION: ratify governance doc as Terms of Reference for a new committee

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Thu Dec 13 23:02:03 PST 2018

+1 from me also.
Thanks to everyone who put in the hard yards to get this together. Learning
a lot about governance and I'm actually excited about the sustainability
and growth this could set in place for the FOSS4G + OSM community in
Australia. I've noticed similar in other countries where formal structure
has been put in place.