[FOSS4G-Oceania] Formation OSGeo - ToR and Inaugral Board Nominations

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:41:22 PST 2018

Thanks Kerry, and also Cameron & Adam for drawing attention to this issue.
I agree wholeheartedly that board members should be acting independently.

Kerry, you've provided a lot of great input along the way, I'm confident
we're all very pleased to have you continue to be engaged (I'm presuming
Adam's interpretation of your words is correct). Also, looking forward to
continuing to develop the SSSI relationship independently of board
representation.

Cheers
John