[FOSS4G-Oceania] Next FOSS4G-Oceania location?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:36:20 PDT 2018

Thanks Cameron, I love this approach and wholeheartedly agree with your
thoughts on criteria, and delegating the selection to this committee for
2019, with an eye to developing a more robust process in future years.

+1 from me for holding an event in 2019. Looking forward to hearing from
those interested in hosting it.

I presume there will be a lot of ideas around what shape such an event
would take, but I suggest we stay focused on what's needed to make an
announcement this year. There will be plenty of time after this conference
to dive into the details, and there will likely be new people with ideas on
where it should go.