[FOSS4G-Oceania] 10 days to go! Update, committee movements, and help wanted

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:59:04 PST 2018

On photos, I have a paid Dropbox account and can set up a space to receive
them. An alternative is Flickr, although I understand that they changed
their storage limits quite controversially recently.

My approach would be to draft an email after the event saying 'please put
only your VERY BEST pictures in this space (Dropbox is simplest) and if you
do so, you're releasing them as CC-BY'. Something simple like that. Then we
can do a writeup somewhere and post the best pics... maybe as a wrapup news
item on the website. I guess we want to look into longevity of things like
our website and such too.

The only other logistical thing that you haven't mentioned, but that we've
discussed, is opening and closing remarks.

Alex Leith
0419 189 050