[FOSS4G-Oceania] Are any other cities considering bidding to hold FOSS4G-Oceania 2019?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:55:06 PST 2018

All,

We have just seen a proposal from Daniel to hold FOSS4G 2019 in
Wellington. Are there any other cities proposing to put a proposal
forward? If so, I suggest sending at least a 2 sentence email to this
list ASAP (within next 24 hours or so). Ideally this should be followed
by a letter of intent of similar detail to that provided by Daniel by
the end of this week.

Alternatively a request could be provided to ask for a decision for next
city be postponed until after our FOSS4G conference (this would be far
from ideal).

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier