[FOSS4G-Oceania] Collecting presentations from speakers

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 15 20:57:59 PST 2018

HI guys,
I do not see a central place where we collect speakers presentations ( as a central point before the conference). Also, Cameron’s email implied that he will have all of his speakers using their own laptops.
That is fine, but I think it is good to collect the presentations before, if possible. I have created a subfolder in the drive in Presentations/Sessions. Should we share this link?
Martin